Nowadays, social media have become, beyond the communication and entertainment tool, an excellent opportunity to do marketing and business.
Having an Instagram account is essential today to promote your service or business. You can draw attention to your business and find your target audience and future customers.
The question is how to become popular with your target? Today, there are several tools that help promote your Instagram account.
Combin will help you grow your audience, it allows you to gain and communicate with many subscribers.
With Combin, it is possible to increase the number of followers and to authenticate accounts which do not follow you in return, to publish several comments, to like several publications at the same time and all this in accordance with limits of Instagram daily activity!
Let’s see this together.
1 – Search for publications by hashtags
The hashtag search for posts will allow you to easily find your target audience: just type a hashtag related to your activity to find related publications and contact their authors or subscribe to their accounts. Feel free to take advantage of the new machine learning feature.
Here’s how it works:
- Download Combin, launch the application by logging in with your Instagram account;
- Select the option Search and start a new search for publications by typing the necessary hashtag;
- Test the new automatic user analysis feature by activating it before initiating the search process – machine learning – which will help you immediately authenticate posts made by real users.
It is also possible to choose place and date of publication to make your search for publications even more precise:
- Click on Search in Combin, select a new search for publications;
- Type a place name related to your search in the field Location ;
- Indicate the date of publication in the field published : last two weeks, last week, the day before ;
- Activate the automatic user analysis function during the search;
- Click on Search to start the search!
Use multiple hashtags to get more precise search results:
- Click on Search. Start a new search for publications;
- Type your hashtag in the field hashtag, click + and type other relevant hashtags;
- Indicate the place and date of publication, activate the machine learning function.
The search results will be displayed quickly and you can either comment on all the publications found or put your “Likes” by clicking on Select all, or like and comment on separate posts.
Filter posts found by date of publication and by number of “likes” and comments by clicking on filter by at the top right and choosing the necessary filtering parameter.
2 – Search for relevant user accounts
By clicking again on Add a new search, select the search for Instagram user accounts that you may find interesting. For example, your competitor’s account or that of one of your subscribers. You will thus find potential subscribers among the followers of these accounts or popular accounts advertising the same activity as yours.
In practice :
- Click on Add a new search and select the user search;
- Activate automatic user analysis and the parameter The author was there last week;
- Click on Search;
- Research can be done on subscribers, people who left comments, or entire lists of users.
3 – Identification of accounts not following you back
Combin offers the function of identifying accounts to which you have subscribed, but which do not follow you in return: you get the possibility of understanding which categories of accounts are interested or not in your service or activity.
- Launch Combin, choose the section users;
- All user accounts you follow will be displayed; you will have to choose the section Don’t follow me to see which accounts are not following you back;
- By selecting all the accounts which do not follow you in return, you can proceed to a massive unsubscription: click on the small icon Unsubscribe from users in the left corner to unsubscribe from all these accounts;
- Combin will create an automatic task to run according to Instagram’s daily activity limits.
4 – Task management
The ability to like and comment on many posts and subscribe to many Instagram user accounts will make your life a lot easier.
With Combin, you will not have to worry about your account being blocked, because all the actions made via this software are carried out according to the daily activity limits of Instagram.
- As soon as the search for publications is finished, you can either like or comment on all the publications found by clicking on the like icon Or on Comment at the top left corner and clicking on Select all;
- You can also start following the authors of these publications by clicking on the associated icon.
When it comes to finding user accounts, once the results are obtained, you can use the following options: like the last publication, comment on the last publication and follow all users by clicking on the buttons at the top left of the window.
Some tips for writing comments:
By leaving comments on many publications at the same time, take advantage of a very useful option that Combin offers: use already created templates to not waste your time or create new comments yourself:
- If you want to comment on all the search results, click on Select all and on the little button on the left Add a comment to the last publication ;
- Click on Comment and write your own comments in the special field – it is possible to create several comments, they will be published randomly by Combin. You can also use already created comment templates by selecting Model.
A task is created automatically and will be completed according to Instagram’s activity limits.
Its progress can be observed in the tab historical.
Combin is easy to use software and has a user-friendly interface. It can help you automate what can be automated on Instagram to focus on your animation and engagement work.
You can use it to promote your Instagram account by finding interesting people by interacting with them and getting new subscribers from your target audience in just a few clicks!
To find out more, click here
Article written in collaboration with Combin