Who has never railed after spending a lot of time writing content without reaping the long-awaited results: visitors from Google, leads and more if affinity ! Or vice versa, after having obtained visits but not the good ones (from tourists or others…). After an online version last year, our Google Loves Me SEO workshop returns in a face-to-face version, in Paris, discover the program with us and reserve your place now …
To complete our webmarketing training course certifying and following the many exchanges that we had with the participants in our trainings, we now offer workshops 100% practical.
The objective: leave at the end of the day with concrete actions that have enabled you to move forward in achieving your professional goals.
The advantages of our web marketing workshops:
- 100% practical sessions, you leave with turnkey tools.
- of the fair prices so as not to be dependent on funding (€ 165 excluding tax per day).
- A support after the workshop : as with our classic training, you access a self-help group and keep in touch with your trainer if you have any questions and needs. And this unlimited.
workshops are already planned, the first will be devoted to SEO
editorial and will take place on November 13 in Paris (Père Lachaise Metro).
His little name: Google ❤ Me (And it’s reciprocal).
Google Loves Me SEO Workshop: Learn to charm Google with your content
During one day, you will be asked to set up a real editorial strategy composed of content bringing you qualified visitors according to YOUR target. If your target is not yet well defined, before the workshop, you will have to specify it.
At the end of this referencing workshop, you leave with:
- A list of relevant keywords in your theme that meets YOUR objectives.
- A editorial calendar to organize your content production over the next few months.
- A optimized content on an important keyword for YOUR activity.
At the end of the day, you know exactly how to identify the RIGHT expressions, those that bring you qualified and growing traffic! You have a checklist to optimize your next content.
You are organized and have a view on the actions to be carried out over the coming months to set up your editorial strategy.
In short you are autonomous in optimizing your content. Your content appeals to Google (Yes!) and bring you qualified visitors (double Yes!).
The full program of the Google Loves Me editorial referencing workshop
[Téléchargez le programme au format pdf]
1. The basics of Google seduction
- The main principles of optimization of
2. Choose your keywords with love
- What is a good keyword?
- Show empathy with your target for
find the right expressions
- The technique of the main keyword / keyword
Workshop 1: Create your list of relevant keywords
3. Organize your Google seduction strategy
- Find topics appreciated by Google and its
- Set up your editorial calendar
- Plan your editorial work on
Workshop 2: Create your editorial calendar
4. Create attractive content for your target and Google
- Auditing the competition to calibrate its
- The common points of the contents that make tilt
- The Google seduction operation checklist
- Tools to optimize your content
Workshop 3: Writing optimized content
[Téléchargez le programme au format pdf]
To find out more about the workshop, you can also click here: Google Loves Me SEO workshop.
The referencing workshop will take place at Espace Hermès, Paris 11 (Père Lachaise metro: line 2 or 3). As places are limited, remember to reserve yours as soon as possible. The reservation is made 100% online, complete the form at the end of this article by choosing the date that suits you best.
Price: 165 € HT (198 € TTC).
We wanted a
fair price so you don’t have to rely on funding
as for our classical training. In order to avoid heaviness
administrative, optimize our processes as much as possible and above all offer you the
as light as possible, we have chosen to close the
possibilities of taking charge of our workshops. If you want to use
your OPCO, CPF or other, take a look at our training course
certifying web marketing.
So are you joining us? Places are going fast, don’t delay.