Do you know Shonduras? 211,000 subscribers on Instagram, more than 1 million on Youtube, Snapchatter of the year… just that. This social media pro launched a competition to animate his community via a Flapit counter and an Adpow application. A device very simple to set up and yet devilishly effective. Do not hesitate to take inspiration from it for your next social marketing campaigns. We will explain everything to you in the rest of this article…
The concept : Shonduras has connected a social network counter to its Youtube channel. This counter displayed the number of subscribers to its channel live. In a few hours, several hundred new subscribers joined his community.
A live video showed the number of subscribers live! The latter were invited to carry out various actions to participate in the competition. The more participants accumulated actions, the more their chances of winning increased.
- Subscribing to the channel gave 3 additional chances;
- Follow Shonduras on Instagram, also 3 points;
- On Twitter, 2 points…
Using this device, Shonduras has seen a very strong increase in its commitment and call to action.
Do you also want to reproduce this type of marketing action?
Why not perform a live on your Facebook page or your Youtube channel? Take advantage, for example, of a milestone for your community (passage of 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 fans depending on the size of your community).
Before your live, several things are to be prepared:
- Choose an attractive lot but interesting only people in your target;
- Prepare an application on Adpow to encourage your fans to perform actions during the live (follow you on your other social networks, subscribe to your newsletter, etc.);
- Also prepare yourself personally! A live is being prepared 🙂;
- Finally, choose a day and an hour allowing you to reach a maximum of members of your community!
Now you have to take action!
If you want to find out more about the Shonduras practical case, click here, and if you want to test Adpow for free, create an account by following this link.
Do you know of other examples of this type? Do not hesitate to share them with us via the comments!
Article written in collaboration with Adpow