When you specialize in a particular field, giving training is a great way to develop your business and turnover. Here is a feedback on the creation of a training organization. I therefore suggest that you share with you the steps to become a trainer or training organization. Let’s go…
Train yourself to create your training organization too
src=”https://cwtadvertising.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/▷-How-to-create-a-training-organization-and-become-a.jpg” alt=”training Create and reference your training organization” width=”150″ height=”100″ />Discover our training course “become a trainer and create your training organization”. Practical training to create a training offer, see more clearly in the procedures, learn pedagogy and become a good trainer. Workshops to create your offer and move forward in your efforts. Click here to discover the program.
Before moving on to the practical side, let’s remember the main advantage of become a training organization, whether individually or for your business. When you obtain an activity number, your customers will be able to obtain aid to finance the training via their Personal Training Account (or CPF successor to the DIF) if the training is certified or via the OPCOs (Ex OPCA), and Pôle Emploi in the other cases.
Training can therefore be fully or partially covered.
From the moment you offer quality training, it is therefore quite easy to sell your training to your existing or prospective customers since the cost after care is limited.
Attention, if it is quite easy to create a training organization and become a trainer, creation should not be taken lightly. Indeed, as a training organization you will be subject to a certain number of rules which will have to be respected under penalty of having numerous fines in the event of control. We will see it at the end of this article. Before that, let’s start with the steps to create an organization.
And in addition, you can read our article “10 techniques to facilitate training”
Create your training organization
To officially become a trainer, you will need to register with the DIRECCTE (Regional Directorate for Business, Competition, Consumption, Work and Employment … Yes, I know that is a long time). This declaration must be made as of your first training given or at the latest in the three months following it.
You will have to provide the following documents:
- The training provider’s activity declaration bulletin (Downloadable here)
- Proof of Siren number assignment whether you are a self-employed entrepreneur or a traditional company.
- A bulletin N ° 3 from your criminal record of less than 3 months (online request here)
- The list of trainers and their curriculum vitae whether they are integrated into your company or subcontractors (a document template is present on this page)
- A first training contract, either what is called the professional training agreement if you provide training to a legal person or the professional training contract if your client is an individual (the models are on the same page as the list of trainers, see previous link)
- A copy of the training program given.
Once you have all these elements in your possession, you can build up your training organization creation file.
To do this, go online for your activity declaration on the Official Online Declaration Portal.
The process is very simple, the main difficulty will be to find a first client. In fact, when a person or a company requests training from you, for their request to be accepted, the organization must necessarily be registered.
However, during a first training, you do not yet have your activity number. It’s a bit of a snake biting its tail, but once you’ve crossed this obstacle, nothing complicated. The easiest way is to provide training to a loved one or a trusted client in order to complete their file.
Once the process has been completed, there is a response time of around thirty days. With a few rare exceptions, almost all requests for the creation of organizations are accepted. On the other hand, the 30-day deadline is rarely observed. On our side, it was more or less two months before having our official activity number.
Note that it is possible not to be subject to VAT. A request must be made, I let you learn about this markdown which can be interesting if you target a clientele of individuals.
Training organization created: what next?
Once you are officially a training organization, you are subject to a number of obligations. Generally, when the DIRECCTE sends you your number, you are offered an information day.
Advice, go ahead. Even if it wastes a day, you will still have all the information and legal obligations to do it right.
Among these obligations, we will for example note:
- The delivery of a certain number of documents to your customers:
- Before the training:
- A training agreement or a professional training contract depending on the case (company or individual). Attention for individuals, the rules are more strict especially regarding the withdrawal periods, remember to inquire.
- The internal regulations of your training organization.
- During the training:
- The signing of a signing document for each person trained as well as for the trainers.
- After the training:
- A certificate of end of training.
- Attestation of presence.
- If you subcontract the training to a trainer (always registered with DIRECCTE of course), a subcontracting contract must also be put in place.
- Before the training:
Note that in the event of a check, if one of these obligations is not respected, you can be fined (around € 3,000 per non-compliance and cumulative if several points are not respected).
For each training you give, remember to keep all of these documents and make a summary table to keep in mind the amounts to be declared each year.
Indeed, in April, you will have to declare your activity via the educational and financial report. Nothing complicated, but especially not to forget. L’Express published an interesting article on this subject, you can find more information on the educational and financial report and other information related to the creation of a training organization.
You can also find additional information on the site www.direccte.gouv.fr
Despite administrative constraints, create a training organization can be interesting to develop its turnover and diversify its offer. By the way, if you are looking for professional training in areas related to web marketing, I invite you to discover our training offer Training & co’m!
And if you are considering becoming a trainer, consider training yourself! Discover 8 good reasons to follow a trainer’s training.