A little less than a month ago, the large social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter have launched a very useful tool for brands, which is the possibility of broadcasting live on the Internet those stories, events and special moments that will achieve a connection with the public and many consultations and interactions with your brand.
Tips to stream live about relevant aspects of your brand
– Be resourceful and innovative, but also fresh and spontaneous. Remember that the premise for broadcasting live is to share the soul of your brand with your virtual audience.
– Show specific details and print the essence of your business. It can be the parade of your new collection, the opening of your physical store, a wine tasting or the day to day of the employees in your company or the important celebrations of the year! Be part of your audience, and you will not only be loyalty but also attract new customers.
– Generate prior expectations on social media! If you are going to broadcast a very important event, give free rein to your imagination and share it on your profiles in advance so that they are present when the live is launched.
How to broadcast live on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook?
Go live with Instagram Stories:
- Click on the plus sign (+) and then select the desired option between Live, Normal or Boomerang
- To broadcast live, you just have to click on the word “live” and you’ll be on the air.
This option may not yet be available to all users.
Broadcast live on Facebook Live:
Here you have a super complete tutorial to learn how to share all your videos live with your audience
Broadcast live on Twitter:
Now you can create a live video Tweet from the Twitter application.
- To do this you must compose a Tweet and then touch “live.”
- In this way you will go to a screen where you can make preferences settings and when everything is ready you just have to click GO live
- Once you’re live, any Twitter user can join your live video and participate in your experience.