The world of social networks has become an inexhaustible source of resources when it comes to winning prospects, loyalty audiences and becoming known globally in your activity or business.A little less than a month ago, large social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter have launched a very useful tool for brands, That is the possibility of transmitting live stories over the Internet, those stories, events and special moments that will achieve a connection with the public and many queries and interactions with your brand.
Tips for stremear live on relevant aspects of your brand
– Be witty and innovative, but also fresh and spontaneous. Remember that the premise to broadcast live is to share the soul of your brand to your virtual audience.
– Show specific details and print the essence of your business. It can be the parade of your new collection, the opening of your physical store, a wine tasting or the day to day of the employees in your company or the important celebrations of the year! Become part of your audience, and you will not only be loyal but also attracting new customers.
– Generate previous expectations on social networks! If you are going to broadcast a very important event, let your imagination run wild and share it in your profiles in advance so that they are present at the time of launching the live show.
How to broadcast live on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook?
Stream live with Instagram Stories:
- Click on the plus sign (+) and then select the desired option from Live, Normal or Boomerang
- To make the live broadcast, you just have to click on the word “live” and you will be on the air.
This option may not be available even for all users.
Stream live on Facebook Live:
Here you have a super complete tutorial to learn how to share all your videos live with your audience
Stream live on Twitter:
Now you can create a live videoTweet from the Twitter application.
- To do this you must compose a Tweet and then play “live”.
- In this way you will go to a screen where you can make preferences settings and when everything is ready you just have to click GO live
- Once you’re live, any Twitter user can join your live video and participate in your experience.