As all economic forecasts for the current year become obsolete, major brands and SMEs must adapt quickly to an uncertain environment. The impact of COVID-19 can already be seen in consumer behavior but also in corporate discourse, online research, social media and e-commerce.
Déborah Soudry, Head of Partners at Uberall, provides you with a summary of the new challenges that are emerging and in particular the evolution of digital marketing today and for the current year.
On the program for this webinar:
- Changes in behavior of consumers, local research, social networks and e-commerce.
- The big losers from the COVID-19 crisis and the players who have managed to fare well.
- The unexpected impact on online paid advertising.
- The changes that major brands, SMEs and their partners must face.
- Predictions for 2020 and expert advice to prepare for the post-crisis.
Appointment Tuesday April 14 at 11:00 a.m.
Click here to register for the free webinar
Article written in collaboration with Uberall