Do you want to optimize your marketing strategy via Pinterest? The platform has just unveiled new tips for pin creators, beginners or experienced, to make the most of it …
5 key tips for connecting with people on Pinterest
The first article in the series offers several tips on how you can grow your audience on Pinterest.
1. Create new content every week
The more content you create, the more likely you are to be discovered. In this new guide, Pinterest specifically notes that brands should look to create new Idea Pins every week to strengthen their presence and build brand awareness. Idea Pins, one of the latest additions to Pinterest, is another approach to increasing awareness and branding in the app. These actually appear at the top of the feed on each user’s home screen, and are therefore very visible.
2. Use trends to frame your strategy
Pinterest’s Trends tool is an extremely valuable resource for staying on top of your target audience’s key interests. So think about using this data to better optimize your social media strategy on Pinterest.
3. Add a text overlay to your Pins
As with stories, idea pins have their own tools to make your pins visually unique and impactful. The overlay of text on your Idea Pins in particular affects how they appear in search. It’s like SEO on Pinterest: if you choose the right keywords, you’ll reach more people.
4. Add subject tags
You can also add topic tags to your Idea Pins and Video Pins. Pinterest advises to always do so. “Tagging a mix of topics related to your content helps your idea reach people who are interested in what you are creating.”
5. Fill in all the details of your table and your profile
Always add all the details on the boards and on your profile (names, descriptions, categories of tables, etc.) because they appear in Pinterest search results. Use clear, descriptive language to improve your search performance.
Over the past couple of years, Pinterest has become one of the most popular social networks alongside Facebook and Twitter, so it would be a shame not to incorporate this growing platform into your social media strategy. In terms of marketing on social networks, Pinterest brings you a lot:
- Lead engagement: Pinterest makes it easy to find, interact, and generate leads. This commitment will help you create a stronger bond with them eventually increasing their loyalty;
- Generate traffic: Since you can create beautiful Pins that link directly to your website, you can drive users to a specific landing page to promote your products and services, and thus drive more traffic to your website.
- Promote content: Pinterest is the ideal social network for promoting blog posts for your business blog and increasing readership;
- Visual appeal: Pinterest offers a level of visual appeal that many other social networks don’t. Since much of the website revolves around the use of images, you will be able to reach potential customers with visually appealing photos;
- Humanize your brand : Pinterest lets you get creative and lets your customers see who you really are. Users will thus have a better idea of your company’s image, and better accessibility.