1. Create a new Content page
In our editor, create a new content page
2. Define the privacy level of your survey
You have different alternatives about who can view this new page.
- If you want it to be visible to all visitors to your website, simply add it in the normal way, and you will have access from the main menu.
- A variant of the above is to generate it as a subpage, thus being displayed in a submenu.
- If you plan to spread it through other channels, you have the option of hiding it from your menu. For that, drag it to the “out of menu” section
- Finally, and to give you a complete combo!, You can choose within the editing options of your page, limit it to registered users, as it’s shown in the following. This is possible for any of the three previous variants.
3. Insert a custom form to create your survey
Within your new content page, add a form, as you can see here:
4. Add the fields of your survey
Drag to your new custom survey: text fields, long text fields (observations) and selection fields.
- Within text fields, you can for example indicate that it is an email, and CWT Advertising It will automatically validate the correct syntax.
- within a selection field, add all the possibilities you want to offer, as you can see below.
- In all cases, check the required fields you want
5. View your results!
- Each time a user completes the data, you will receive the results via email in your email box associated with CWT Advertising
- Additionally, in the statistics section of your site, you can view the number of responses obtained.