Update – SEO WIKI
An update is a process in which the search engine database is updated.
From English, the update translates as “update”, “upgrade”. After updating the databases of search engines, the position of the site in the search results changes.
There are several types of uplays:
1. Algorithm update – an operation in which there is a change in the ranking algorithm of sites.
2. Link update – an update that takes into account only links pointing to a specific site.
3. Text update – the process by which the text content of pages is updated. It occurs most often.
4. Update TIC and PR – update at which only numerical indicators are updated.
5. Mirror update – update due to the exclusion of identical sites from the database.
6. Update favicon – site icons are updated in the search bar and in the search results.