Our agency specializes in designing websites in accordance with international WCAG 2.0 standards. We ensure that all public administration services that come from the hands of the CWT Advertising team meet all formal requirements set by the Regulation of the Minister of Finance and the Act on the computerization of entities performing public tasks.
Due to many years of market experience and access to the latest technological solutions, our websites remove barriers to access to information (WCAG 2.0 standard), and above all – they are fully useful for the disabled, the blind and the elderly.
Why sites WCAG 2.0 from CWT Advertising?
Among the reasons why private and institutional clients decide to cooperate with our agency are:
- The colours used in the design of the site consider the needs of people who have difficulty in the proper interpretation of the colour palette and visually impaired.
- Coherent presentation of content and graphic materials on the site. The headings are marked not only by the size of the font but also by style so that the user can quickly read the text briefly.
- We prepare subtitles for every video material we produce, which can be used by a deaf or hard of hearing the person.
- Each CWT Advertising site compatible with WCAG 2.0 is equipped with a module for easy zooming in and out.
- Graphic materials are supplemented with alt = attributes, which indicate the content of images on the page.
- All documents that are part of our services are presented in text form, which facilitates their further processing (reading, listening with the help of synthesizers, selecting, copying, etc.).
- Pages for disabled and blind people can be freely operated using controllers: mouse, keyboard and mouse or the keyboard itself, which is a significant convenience for people with permanent or temporary physical disabilities.
Each website implemented by CWT Advertising (compliant with the WCAG 2.0 standard) undergoes a complete audit of the technical part and UX assessment, including broadly understood utility, which includes, among others the names used on the website, presentation of content, graphic materials, construction of forms and many others.
Websites compliant with WCAG 2.0 for administration and companies
We successfully cooperate with both public administration units and private enterprises, which due to the nature of the industry or the scope of services rendered want their site to be 100% compliant with applicable standards.
Why choose dedicated websites compatible with WCAG 2.0?
- The parties meet the requirements of the UK legislator
- Lower cost for future site upgrades
- 100% compatibility with available mobile devices
- Universal access to content on the internet
Send a message and customize your site for the disabled and blind
What's new on the blog?
Niri Brusa Editorial project manager - CWT Advertising & Co'm That's it ! Microsoft Office files including Word, PowerPoint and Excel can now be edited using its own suite of apps on iPhone and iPad ... The feature, already available on the web version and on Android...
Niri Brusa Editorial project manager - CWT Advertising & Co'm Twitter knows its verification process is a bit complicated… The company wants its users to shape its future account verification policy… Twitter launches in 2021 In November 2017, Twitter officially...
Niri Brusa Editorial project manager - CWT Advertising & Co'm Could this soon be the beginning of the end of texting? The SMS standard will soon be replaced by RCS messaging, recently used by Google ... RCS messaging is now available worldwide Google revamped its...