When you create content online and manage social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google My Business, and Tiktok, the work can be heavy. The job of community manager is not easy …
A community manager is now a versatile digital actor, whether in terms of content creation, formatting of publications, advertisements, retargeting, reports, learning, etc.
But there are some essential community manager tools in 2021 on the market that can optimize these tasks and the results of your SMO strategies.
Community management evolved in 2021 and will evolve in 2022. New trends are emerging such as the e-reputation of companies (consumers), the arrival of TikTok, Clubhouse, etc.
In this article, I’m going to tell you about the social media tools that every good community manager should have.
Let’s go !
The Top 5 Tools to have in 2022 to be able to manage your social networks
1) Hubspot Marketing Hub
It is a Hubspot tool to manage your social networks efficiently. It is both ergonomic and practical enough to follow the journey of your prospects and customer loyalty.
What Marketing Hub offers:
- Schedule posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin;
- Follow published publications;
- Do e-listening and know each time your account is mentioned;
- Connect a free CRM with your prospects.
The only downside is that it is quite expensive.
LocalRanker an all-in-one local marketing and social media management tool for point of sale networks. This is the new one on the list which allows you to have a reputation dimension with the opinions of your stores or agencies.
What LocalRanker offers:
- Schedule Facebook publications and Google My Business posts;
- Publish posts on several establishments at the same time (from 1 to 1000 at a time);
- Respond to your Facebook, Truspilot, Google reviews on a single platform;
- Respond to all your opinions on LocalRanker (manually, semi-automatically, automatically);
- Optimize your listing thanks to the site’s local SEO audit and Google My Business;
- Modify information on both Google and Facebook on several files at the same time;
- Post your reviews on your site with the reviews widget.
The price depends on the number of establishments.
The Buffer platform specializes in scheduling publications on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest. It is possible to schedule using the Buffer schedule. The tool is fairly easy to use and allows you to:
- Manage several social networks at the same time except GMB;
- Customize publications;
- For beginners, suggest times to publish;
- Respond to comments on your various social networks;
- Analyze the performance of your social networks and create beautiful reports.
The price is based on the number of posts and social networks you want to manage in the month.
Linksight is the little surprise this year. The tool allows you to make a link in the Instagram biography which brings together all your digital content.
What does Linksight offer? You can :
- Create a link that brings together all your content (YouTube, Facebook, blog, TikTok);
- Schedule your posts on Linksight;
- Personalize your page according to your branding;
- Consult statistics (clicks, views, visits).
Agorapulse is a social media management platform. It is a tool for SMEs and VSEs who want to manage their presence on social networks.
What proprose Agorapulse?
- Have a detailed overview of your social media engagement;
- Respond to comments with just a few clicks;
- Build an editorial calendar of your publications;
- Centralize interactions with Internet users;
- Create comprehensive reports fairly quickly.
If you are looking for a tool to monitor social networks you can use Mention. This tool gives alerts where your business is mentioned on any social network and allows you to understand what Internet users think. The objective is to monitor e-reputation with alerts.
What does Mention offer?
- Keep watch based on Hashtags or certain keywords;
- Publish content from Mention;
- Present comprehensive statistics on your industry;
There is a free version, but the paid version is really different.
If you don’t know how to create content, then Canva might be the solution for you. It is an easier to use content creation platform compared to Photoshop.
It is free and allows you to modify visuals, create them and make animations. Moreover, it is one of the tools most used by community managers and communication agencies today.
What does Canva offer?
- Create content using templates and themes (e-book, cards, etc.);
- Share your creations with your teams;
- Create videos.
There is a version that gives access to more templates and content.
Here you are, you have all the keys in hand to better manage your social networks in 2022. It’s up to you!